David BlackmoreFounder & CEO
areas of expertise
- A seasoned entrepreneur and fundraiser
- Directing Online Education Organizations
- Development of token contracts
- Developing responsive blockchain technology solutions
- Fluent in blockchain and digital currency
- B.A. York University
- Management Certificate Banff Centre for Management
- Completed Ultimate Guide to Creating an ICO, Udacity
- Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2018, Udacity
- Cryptocurrency ICO Investing Course 2018, Udacity
While I was the founding executive director of a $5 million Canadian government research project, I had the unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the massive technological and social changes in the new world of education and work. With a dynamic team and coalition of organizations, we explored and tested new service delivery models for education and employment. These experiences and fascinating discoveries, along with my years as an educator and entrepreneur are the sources of inspiration for the founding and the development of Tooty.com.
Tootyr continues to evolve, embracing more subjects and delivery methods on its platform, while developing new human-centered and incentivized educational programs utilizing blockchain technology and its own utility token for rewards and payments within Tootyr.
Nine of the sixteen features have already been created and tested on Tootyr’s working prototype with over 1,000 users and 13,000 unique visitors on the platform to date.
- CEO of Canada’s largest education/employment technology research projects 2009-12
- Former director of Ontario’s largest private music school
- Recipient of Fellowship of Man Humanitarian Award